I really want to write and Andy fic
but I’m so lazy
and my writing is just the worst
- simonsbooty likes this
- shadoedseptmbr likes this
- taokan said:I don’t know, all the little snippets you write with your drawings are so delightful and, well… big. They have a weight, a gravity, that sucks me right in and doesn’t let go. I’m always eager to learn more about your warden. Plus, Andridanya? So great.
- taokan likes this
- spicyshimmy said:the best thing about writing is that there’s no way to learn how to do it. you read a lot and you have discerning taste, specific writers you like—so you start from that. you look at what they’re doing, what you liked, and you do it for yourself!
- fearandlothering said:And I think a lot of writers would rather be able to do what you do. Haha. We’ll all be grabbing at each other forever.
- spiritofemby likes this
- blackthirteen said:well, you know, the best way to learn how to write in a way that suits you is to keep doing it, just like drawing *u*
- missl0nelyhearts said:i would rather be able to draw. can we switch? only if for a night? ;o)
- missl0nelyhearts likes this
- succulentthighs posted this